Sunday, November 25, 2012

Start the martial artist's blog in Tokyo


I never knows and understand my life ...  
As a martial artist, I trained many style of martial art such as MuayThai, 
Judo , Jujitsu, Aikido , Karate, GJJ, Taekwondo ...   

Finally, I have chosen a Kobudo style (Old style martial art) that 
I have trained in several weapons and old style techniques. 
It becomes a part om my life for many years for the training. 
However, I still in love with all martial art and love to find the information of them.

This years, I have a good chance to live in Tokyo, Japan. 
That is for both education and work.  
I start this blog give some information to people who interest to study any Japanese martial art in Japan. 
Especially, for people who live in Tokyo.      






  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment